- American Veterinary Medical Association The AVMA is a not-for-profit association representing more than 82,500 veterinarians working in private and corporate practice, government, industry, academia, and uniformed services.
- Auburn University's College of Veterinary Medicine Auburn University has developed into one of the largest universities in the South, remaining in the educational forefront with its traditional blend of arts and applied science, and changing with the needs of today while living with a respect for the trad
- CareCredit CareCredit offers Special Financing and low monthly payment options, no up-front costs, and no-prepayment penalties so you can keep your pet healthy and happy.
- Montgomery Humane Society The Montgomery Humane Society prevents cruelty to animals by operating an animal shelter for homeless, abandoned, and unwanted animals; by operating an adoption center for healthy animals; by investigating cruelty and abuse cases; and by educating the pub
- Royal Canin The ethos of the Royal Canin brand is based on its unique vision of the dog and the cat: the conviction that dogs and cats are not human beings but animals and as a result, true respect obliges us to treat them as such.
- VPI Pet Insurance More than three decades ago, a group of veterinarians banded together with one goal in mind: to help pets. These pioneers wanted to make sure pet owners everywhere could afford the best possible veterinary care for their pets